- Fixed jitter/stutter issue.
- [Assault Course] Fixed exploit where you could jump on top of the map.
- Removed places where you could fall of the map.
- [UI] Added a twitter news feed.
- Added so you can launch the game is exclusive fullscreen.
- Improved performance.
- [Graphics] Changed how the game look for a more cleaner style.
- [Settings] Added PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS sensistity option.
- [Settings] Fixed bug where if you escape when binding a key, it got unbounded instead of reverting back to it’s previous value.
- [Settings] Relative zoom sensistiy now goes all the way down to 0.
- [Settings] Ambient Occlusion is now off by default for new users.
- [Settings] Fixed bug where preview crosshair setting was off by one when using the sliders.
- [Leaderboard] You can now filter by friends or people close by.
- [Leaderboard] It no longer adds you to the Steam leaderboard if your score is less or equal to 0.
- Me spell good. Fixed spelling issues.
Most of the gamemodes right now, focus on standing still and shooting a target that is in-front of you. But that dosn’t really simulate a real game.
That is what the new gamemode focus on, your goal is to get through the map as fast as possible while shooting all the targets. So a lot of running and shooting, and bigger flicks.
The current version of it is more of a test, it’s gonna get larger changes in the future, and the possible to make your own maps, with workshop support.
- [Settings] Fixed bug where crosshair preview was wrong at the start.
- [Reflex] Fixed bug where second target spawned to early.
- [Leaderboard] Added hits,misses, and hitprocent to the Steam leaderboards.
Just a smaller patch this week, but got bigger things planned for next patch.
- Added crosshair preview.
- Fixed missing sphere targets room.
- Added target size setting to skeet shooting room.